Article 1 (Definitions)
Article 2 (Purpose of this Service)
This service is a web service based on the concept of “Saikai City Information Media”. The main purpose of this service is to post information based on the aforementioned concept submitted by users and to allow other users to view the information.
Article 3 (Membership Registration Procedures and Account Management)
- Users of the Service may register as BARIGUDDO members in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the Company. Upon registration as a BARIGUDDO member, an ID and password (hereinafter collectively referred to as “account”) will be issued by the Company.
- The Company may provide different services to BARIGUDDO members and users who are not BARIGUDDO members. The contents of the services provided may be determined at the discretion of the Company, or may be changed at any time.
- In using an account issued by the Company, the user warrants that he/she has the legitimate authority for such use.
- Users shall be responsible for the management of their accounts issued by the Company and shall not transfer, lend, or disclose their accounts to third parties.
- Users shall be responsible for any damages resulting from inadequate management of their accounts, errors in use, or use by third parties, and shall promptly notify us if they discover that their accounts are being used illegally by a third party.
- Even in the event of unauthorized use of an account, we will consider such use to be proper use by the user and will not be liable for any damages incurred as a result of such use. However, this shall not apply in cases where there are reasons attributable to the Company.
- When there is a change in Service User information, Users shall promptly notify the Company of such information in the manner prescribed by the Company.
Article 4 (Privacy)
- Handling of Personal Information
- Purpose of Use
In order to provide the Service to users, we obtain certain necessary personal information of users.
- To confirm your identity when logging in
- To enable users to use the Service smoothly
- To promote the use of our services, for example, by creating statistical data in a format that does not allow individuals to be identified.
- To respond to inquiries from users
- To notify you of information regarding the Service or advertising information for which an entity other than the Company is the advertiser.
- To provide new projects related to this service
- To provide information on the products and services of the Company or its group companies
- To conduct drawings for campaigns, etc., and to send prizes and products
- To confirm the identity of users when they make inquiries, etc.
- To send other communications as necessary, such as important notices regarding this service
- third party offer
We will not disclose or provide users’ personal information to third parties except in the following cases
- When there is the consent of the user himself/herself.
- When disclosed or provided as statistical data in a form that does not allow identification of the user.
- When required by law.
- When it is necessary for the protection of a person’s life, body, or property and it is difficult to obtain the user’s consent.
- When it is especially necessary to improve public health or to promote the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the user.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the User is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
We may outsource all or part of the handling of acquired personal information to third parties within the scope necessary for the purposes of use described above, after taking the necessary protective measures.
Disclosure, correction/deletion, suspension of use, etc.
Please contact us if you wish to request notification of the purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use or deletion of your personal information.
Please understand that if you do not fill in all the fields, we may not be able to respond appropriately to your request for this service.
Article 5 (Creation and Posting of Contents)
In order to create and post “posted contents” in accordance with Article 9.1.3, you must be registered as a BARIGUDDO member. In addition, posted articles may be published and released only after passing a review in accordance with the review criteria set forth by the Company.
Article 6 (Contents of Information)
- We do not guarantee the accuracy, validity, legality, fitness for purpose, or any other matters regarding the content of information posted, viewed, or submitted through this service, and we assume no responsibility for any damages incurred by users in relation to this information.
- All or part of the information provided in the Service may be changed, suspended, or terminated without notice to users.
Article 7 (Maintenance of the Environment for Use of the Service)
- In using the Service, Users shall properly prepare and operate the necessary equipment and software at their own responsibility and expense. The Company is not involved in any way in the preparation or method of access to the Web by the user.
- Users shall take measures to prevent computer virus infection, unauthorized access, and information leakage in accordance with their own usage environment, and the Company shall not be liable for any damage incurred by users due to malfunction of their usage environment resulting from the use of the Service.
Article 8 (Prohibited Matters)
In using the Service, Users shall not engage in any of the following acts
- Violation of laws and regulations.
- Actions that lead to crimes
- (i) Actions that may be detrimental to public order or morals (including posting, publishing, publicizing, or transmitting excessively violent expressions, explicit sexual expressions, or other expressions that may be offensive to others, including anti-social content). (2) Any act that may cause harm to others.
- (2) Infringing the rights of the Company or any third party (including copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights, honorary rights, privacy rights, and other rights under law or contract). (2) Infringement on the rights of the Company or a third party.
- Impersonating the Company or a third party or intentionally spreading false information.
- (2) Acts of using the Service for the purpose of proposing a personal sale or transfer, acts recognized as having the main purpose of wishing to meet or associate with the opposite sex, or other acts of using the Service for a purpose different from the intended purpose of use of the Service.
- Profit-sharing or other acts of cooperation with antisocial forces.
- Religious activities or solicitation of religious organizations.
- Collecting, disclosing, or providing personal information, registration information, or usage history information of a third party without authorization.
- Any act that interferes with or hinders the Company’s operation of the Service or the use of the Service by other Users.
- Transmitting or writing harmful computer programs, etc.
- (iii) Actions that assist or encourage any of the actions listed in (1) through (11) above.
- Any other actions that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 9 (Handling of Contents)
- The following terms used in this Agreement are defined as follows
- Content” means text, music, images, video, programs, code and other information.
- The term “Content” means the Content accessible through the Service.
- Posted Content” means Content that users have posted, transmitted, uploaded, etc. to the Service and stored on servers managed by the Company.
- By posting content to the Service, users grant us and separately designated third parties permission to use (including the right to sublicense from us to third parties) all copyrights and other rights under copyright law, including the rights of reproduction, public transmission, transfer, translation, adaptation, and the rights of the original author to use derivative works, both in Japan and abroad, until the expiration of the term of the copyright. (2) The user grants to the Company and third parties designated by the Company a license to use (including modification to the extent the Company deems necessary for business purposes) the copyrighted work free of charge until the expiration of the term of the copyright. In this case, the user also agrees not to exercise his/her moral rights regarding the posted content against the use of the posted content within the above scope by the Company or a third party separately designated by the Company.
- The user who submitted the posted content must guarantee that he/she has all the rights under the Copyright Act, including reproduction, public transmission, transfer, translation and adaptation, etc., related to the posted content, so please be very careful about whether you have the rights under the Copyright Act. In addition, when using a third party’s copyrighted work, etc. to make a contribution, it is assumed that the rights necessary for the permission in Paragraph 2 have been processed at the user’s responsibility and expense.
- Users may not use the Contents in any way that exceeds the normal use intended by the Service (including reproduction, transmission, reprinting, modification, etc.). However, if you have received prior consent from the Company or the rights holder of the Contents, you may not use the Contents in any other way. However, this shall not apply if you have obtained prior consent from the Company or the rights holder of the Contents.
- Users may not reproduce or use posted content without permission. However, this excludes the person who posted the content in question.
- When it is necessary to confirm compliance with laws and regulations or these Terms and Conditions, we may check the contents of posted content. However, we are under no obligation to perform such checks.
Article 10 (Linkage of External Services in Contents)
- When posting content, users may use the linkage function with external services such as twitter and Facebook (hereinafter referred to as “External Services”). When using the linking function with external services such as twitter and Facebook (hereinafter referred to as “External Services”) when posting content, the user agrees in advance that the Company will post the content created by the user to the External Service on the user’s behalf through such linking, and that the Company will add the URL to the web page related to the content when posting to the External Service on the user’s behalf Users agree in advance that we will post the content to external services on their behalf. Users may be asked for permission to access the Company’s data when logging in using the linking function, and may use the linking function only after confirming the contents of such permission and granting it.
- All use of external services, including registration and use of user IDs for external services (including posting of user-generated content to external services) ), users shall comply with the terms and conditions stipulated by the operator of the External Service.
- When using external services, users shall use such services at their own risk, and we shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of such services, any trouble with the operators or users of such services, or any other matters related to such services. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of such service, any trouble with the operator or user of such service, or any other matters related to such service.
Article 11 (Links to External Sites)
The Company makes no warranty (whether express or implied) as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, merchantability, or purposiveness of the content of advertisements (in any form) appearing in the Service or external sites linked to the Service. In addition, the Company shall not be liable for any damage or disadvantage incurred by users or third parties. Users should use the content of advertisements and linked external sites at their own discretion and responsibility.
Article 12 (Compensation to the Company)
Article 13 (Provision, Non-warranty, Change or Discontinuance of the Service)
- The Company may limit the number of users who can receive the Service to those customers who meet the requirements for membership registration, age, identity verification, and any other conditions the Company deems necessary.
- The Company may place advertisements of the Company or third parties on the Service.
- We may change all or part of the contents of the Service, or discontinue providing the Service, at any time without prior notice to the user, if we deem it necessary.
- The Company shall not be liable for any factual or legal defects in the Services (including the Contents). (including the Contents) is free from defects in fact or law (including, but not limited to, defects in safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, fitness for a particular purpose, security, etc., errors or bugs, infringement of rights, etc.). The Company does not warrant to the user that the information on the Site is free from defects (including, but not limited to, defects, errors, bugs, and infringements of rights). We are under no obligation to remove such defects and provide the Service to the user.
Article 14 (Disclaimer)
- We shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by users or third parties in connection with the provision of this service, or any change, delay, discontinuation, or abolition of this service or any other service.
- The Company shall not be liable for any consequences resulting from system failure, malfunction, or communication line failure. In the event of any of these events, the Company may suspend or terminate the provision of the Service without notice.
Article 15 (Withdrawal from membership, suspension of use, etc.)
- Users agree in advance that their posted contents and member information registered by them at the time of registration and while using the Service will not be deleted even if they cancel their membership.
Article 16 (Method of Notification or Communication)
Notification or communication from the Company to the User regarding the Service shall be made in writing, by facsimile or e-mail, or by posting in an appropriate place on the website operated by the Company, or by any other method deemed appropriate by the First Party. The notice shall be deemed to have been given at the time it is sent, transmitted, or displayed by any of the aforementioned methods.
Article 18 (Modification of these Terms and Conditions, etc.)
Article 19 (Governing Law)
These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
Article 20 (Exclusive Agreed Jurisdiction)
The Tokyo District Court or the Tokyo Summary Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance over any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Service between the user and the Company.